Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Apple Fixes Issue With Using Same App Name Across iOS and Mac App Stores




Apple has fixed an issue which prevented developers from using the same application name across the iOS and Mac App Stores.

Mac App Store Submission FAQ:

When I tried to submit my app a few days ago, iTunes Connect said my app name was already in use. This FAQ said this was a known problem and I should wait to resubmit. Should I continue to wait?

No, this issue has been fixed and you can now submit apps with identical names in the iOS App Store and Mac App Store.




*thanks iclarified*

Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..

For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
www.iPodSets.com
- Posted using my iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment