Sunday, November 21, 2010

Amazingly Detailed Steve Jobs Action Figure




M.I.C Store has just started carrying an amazingly detailed Steve Jobs action figure. Perhaps it would make a good Christmas present for that Apple fanboy on your list.

It is love at first sight. This Steve Jobs action figure is just awesome. It’s pretty interesting to see that it has a tiny body and a big head. When I take an in-depth look on the figure, seriously, the level of detail in this thing is simply amazing. Looking at his face, beard, jeans and sneakers makes me feel that it is a tiny size of Steve Jobs standing on my desk. It’s a little bit creepy, but it still looks cool. I just can’t wait to invite my friends to my house to take a look at this.

Shipping worldwide will take 3-4 weeks and is included in the $79.90 price tag.

Read More












*thanks iclarified*

Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..

For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
www.iPodSets.com
- Posted using my iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment