Thursday, March 24, 2011

Netflix offers refund for outage




Netflix today offered a refund to all of its users affected by the outtage yesterday which was unfortunately timed well with Apple’s AppleTV 4.2.1 update.

This reminds me of T-Mobile’s great mobile service (a few years ago anyway). Before, I got my iPhone 1, I had a Sidekick on T-Mobile. When there was an outage, they’d refund a part of my bill – usually small but it was nice and sort of made up for the short time I had to spend on the phone with them. Now if AT&T screws up my bill, I have to spend an hour on the phone with 3 different people that don’t know what they are doing. Instead of a refund, I get to do it again the next month when it is screwed up again./rant



*thanks 9to5Mac*

Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post.. For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at @iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com www.iPodSets.com
- Posted using my iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment